Challenges & Solutions
Join us for this expert led live class. A recording of the class with handouts will be available once the class is complete.
Are you sometimes overwhelmed by your child’s feelings? Does your child have trouble verbalizing his/her emotions? Do their displays of emotion seem like misbehavior to you?
A better relationship with your child starts with emotional intelligence.
Emotional intelligence increases children’s self-worth and cooperation, it improves communication and strengthens the parent-child connection. Family conflict decreases with strong emotional intelligence and it impacts all of your child’s future relationships.
Participants will be able to:
● Respond to children’s emotions effectively
● Help children manage their emotions
● Teach children problem solving skills
● Express emotions in ways that help children respond positively
● Apply communication skills that increase peace at home