About This Workshop
Parents are less stressed when their kids cooperate. Children are more cooperative when they feel positively connected with their parents. This interactive class will help you recognize myths and misunderstandings that get in the way of creating a calm, joyful family life. You will have a chance to ask questions and get answers on the spot. You will also receive helpful handouts to look back on when you are trying out new approaches.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Parenting Principles for Progress not Perfection Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including The Kids are Not Alright: 7 Steps to Make Your Home Their Safe Place, Be Your Child’s Calm Center: Techniques to Calm the Brain
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Apply communication skills that build strong parent-child connections
- Recognize parent behaviors that help kids cope with stress so they can develop self-control
- Apply effective discipline that reduces misbehavior and increases positive behavior in the long run