Challenges & Solutions
Your child may be struggling with anxiety. And you may feel frustrated and helpless. You are not alone, and there are proven strategies you can use to help your anxious child.
Does any of this sound like your child?
- Clinging, crying and/or tantrums when you separate
- Excessive shyness, avoiding social situations
- Constant worry
- Avoiding situations or places because of fears
- Complaints of frequent stomach aches or headaches
- Sudden and frequent panic attacks
One in three children will experience an anxiety disorder before adulthood. Unless treated, childhood anxiety doesn’t just go away, and many will grow up to be anxious adults. If you’re wondering what to say to your anxious child to help them, or if you’re simply curious what symptoms of child anxiety look like, this workshop is for you.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Support Your Anxious Child Library . Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Children and Anxiety: How can I Help? and Be Your Child’s Calm Center: How Your Emotions Affect Your Child’s Behavior