Challenges & Solutions
- Does your young child have meltdowns when you try to limit behaviors?
- Is your little one suddenly hitting or biting others in frustration?
- Have you tried to resolve these challenging behaviors, and nothing seems to work?
You are not alone. Learn why challenging behaviors are typical at this age and how a positive approach to discipline, applying practical routines and finding strategies to manage your reactions can make all the difference.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- Find related solutions in our Toddlers & Preschoolers Library – check out the classes titles, Positive Connections for More Cooperation and Emotion Coaching for Young Children