Challenges & Solutions
Our Solution Series Libraries are developed around a specific parenting challenge. Each Series includes a collection of hand-picked, easily digestible (15 min+/-) videos which unlock a key piece of the parenting puzzle. Read our summary of this Series below then click on each lesson to access the class description, video, handouts, and information about our Expert(s).
Peace At Home’s principles are built on decades of research focused on parent-child relationships and positive outcomes for kids.
Give your children and yourself the gift of Peace At Home. Start with these 4 big ideas:
- Be Your Child’s Calm Center
- Understand Yourself
- Focus on Connection and Curiosity
- Teach and Model Kindness and Compassion
Put those big ideas into action with these 5 essential strategies to help your family thrive:
- Create Rules, Routines, Rhythms and Rituals with Your Family
- Recognize the Power of Play and Playfulness
- Strengthen Your Child’s Emotional Intelligence
- Create Problem Solvers
- Signal Safety to Your Child
Read more about Peace at Home’s Parenting Principles and dive in by watching or listening to one of the Quick Video Solutions below.
Peace At Home is possible, one step at a time. Let’s do this together. And remember progress, not perfection.