Challenges & Solutions
Previously hosted live class. Access the recording and handouts by clicking on the Course Lesson below.
Co-parenting is often a challenge for parents living apart. The impact of constant stress and arguments can be exhausting. This course will help you recognize factors that interfere with cooperative co-parenting and provide you with concrete strategies to reduce conflict.
By the end of this live online class parents will be able to:
- Identify factors that keep conflict going
- Identify and revise harmful conflict cycles
- Develop a successful co-parenting plan
- Apply skills to help you manage co-parenting stress
- Apply effective strategies to manage conflict