Challenges & Solutions
Our Solution Series Libraries are developed around a specific parenting challenge. Each Series includes a collection of hand-picked, easily digestible (15 min+/-) videos which unlock a key piece of the parenting puzzle. Read our summary of this Series below then click on each lesson to access the class description, video, handouts, and information about our Expert(s).
The Inspire School Success series for parents of elementary school children offers inspiration and strategies you can use to help your child enter the classroom with confidence, character, and the tools they need to succeed. Help your child regulate their emotions and communicate effectively so that they can engage and learn. Parents, students, and teachers have all endured the challenges of an unusually tough year that has led to academic and social loss for many. This series covers clear, actionable ways to inspire meaningful conversations and develop routines at home that support social-emotional health, reduce conflict, and foster a sense of gratitude and safety.
Participants in this class series will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of mindset to school success
- Help children complete homework without conflict
- Appreciate and develop gratitude practices
- Inspire important conversations to strengthen relationships and build character
- Create positive routines that support your child’s success in school