Challenges & Solutions
Welcome to Peace At Home Parenting Solutions’ Welcome Baby, Welcome Back to Work Program. A unique, interactive program that helps parents gain effective strategies and support to care for their baby and make the transition back to work with less stress and more confidence. We’ve got Classes and Consulting ready to support parents and get answers to these questions many more –
- Will working hurt my attachment with my baby?
- How do I know if my childcare provider is a good one?
- What are my baby’s cues about hunger, sleep and play time?
- Will I always feel so exhausted?
- Quick Video Solutions Library – Our Welcome Baby, Welcome Back to Work Quick Video Solution Library provides 24/7 access to practical solutions. Watch or just listen to experts who get right to the point. Watch one or all of the topics, each title includes a video (15 minutes) and handouts with proven, easy-to-understand strategies.
- Talk to An Expert, including 1:1 Consulting – We also offer focused, private 1:1 consutling for parents who may need confidential, individual support. OMG provides 1 free 30 minute session to each employee each year. Learn more about our incredible team and setting up a consult on your parenting center (lower right) or email us at Solutions@PeaceatHomeParenting.com.
- There are other ways to connect directly with our experts. Our Monthly Q&A with founder, Ruth E. Freeman, LCSW, and guests, are ready for any challenge. Parents can join over 1500+ parents and experts on our private, expert-monitored Facebook group to discuss challenges and get answers.