About This Workshop
Learning to have romantic relationships and deal with sexually maturing bodies are essential tasks of healthy teen development.
You may feel as unprepared as your kids navigate this ever-changing stage. While adolescents sometimes act like they know it all, they often feel vulnerable and unprepared for the social and sexual realities of romantic relationships.
And the same may be true for you – maybe you’re wondering how do I support exploration and independence while keeping my child safe, especially during these challenging times? Join us for answers on the spot to this important challenge.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library for teens, Support, Inspire, and Connect. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Talking to Teens: Communication for Connection, Positive Connections for More Cooperation for Teens.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Apply effective approaches to supporting your teen about romantic relationships with trust, compassion, clarity and consistency
- Identify strategies that help you balance monitoring with trust and help your child stay safe
- Recognize the connections between physical and romantic relationships with your own relationship health