No work. None. Get take out, let the house get a little messy, it’s ok. Start the day with a quick meditation exercise that will relax your body and mind and reduce anxiety. Alternate Nostril Breathing:
- Place your left hand on your left knee.
- Lift your right hand up toward your nose.
- Exhale completely and then use your right thumb to close your right nostril.
- Inhale through your left nostril and then close the left nostril with your fingers.
- Open the right nostril and exhale through this side.
- Inhale through the right nostril and then close this nostril.
- Open the left nostril and exhale through the left side.
- This is one cycle.
- Continue for up to 5 minutes.
- Always complete the practice by finishing with an exhale on the left side.
Continue your day with no agenda except to have fun and fun only.
Coming up Move It Monday…
What is your family doing to keep spirits up during the Coronavirus pandemic? Let us know on Facebook!