- Punishment will change bad behavior.
- More reminders lead to better behavior.
- Explaining to your child why a behavior is wrong will lead him to stop that behavior.
- Lots of praise just spoils your child.
- Doing it once or twice means your child can do it regularly.
- My other child did not need extra training, so this child shouldn’t need it either.
- My child is just being manipulative.
The real story is that:
For more parenting support, please join us for an Upcoming Live Class or browse our Catalog of Recorded Content including Quick Video Solution Libraries with handouts. Questions? Email us at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com