Challenges & Solutions
Previously hosted live class exclusively for Yum! Brands. Access the recording and handouts by clicking on the Course Lesson below.
Are you concerned about what “back to school” will look like this fall?
Worried that your child may be unmotivated, stressed or just bored when it comes to school?
Don’t want to spend another year nagging, coaxing and reminding?
Many parents feel concerned or overwhelmed about the start of school this year. How can you nurture your child’s emotional health during this transition while you support engagement in learning? This class will help support your child’s motivation in ways that work while providing compassion and understanding. You will discover how to advocate in meaningful ways when necessary.
After this class you will be able to:
- Identify and apply strategies to support your child’s emotional well-being
- Recognize and address your child’s academic progress and needs
- Partner with your child and, as needed, your child’s teacher to set up successful homework practices
- Apply simple, practical methods of inspiring your child’s motivation without taking over
- Identify when and how to contact a teacher about your child’s school challenges