About This Workshop
As parents, we want to raise children to be independent. But how do we get there and where do we start? Join us to discover appropriate ways to promote independence in your young child based on their stage of development. In this Live interactive workshop, Peace At Home expert JoAnn Robinson, PhD will guide you through strategies to balance support and connection with exploration. Discover how to keep your child safe while also allowing their independence to grow in healthy ways.
- Click the button above to register for this Emory Exclusive, 45 minute, virtual, Interactive workshop. We’ll email (1) a zoom link to add to your calendar, (2) reminders as the date gets closer and (3) a link to the recording and handouts once the live session is complete. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Routines, Transitions, Managing Emotions and More Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Positive Connections for More Cooperation, Emotion Coaching for Young Children.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the stages of your child’s development
- Recognize the basics of attachment theory and how it relates to your parent-child relationship
- Identify ways to promote independence in your young child