About This Workshop
Without attention, mental health conditions can prevent children from reaching their full potential. Whether you want to prevent future issues, your child just doesn’t seem like their usual self, or you have significant concerns, the good news is that you can help. Join us.
All children are sad, anxious, irritable, or aggressive at times. Occasionally, kids find it challenging to sit still, pay attention, or interact with others. In most cases, these are just typical phases in their development. However, these behaviors may indicate a more serious problem in some children. Discover why without attention, these mental health conditions can prevent children from reaching their full potential, and what you can do to help.
- Click the button above to register for this 45 minute, virtual, Interactive workshop. We’ll email (1) a zoom link to add to your calendar, (2) reminders as the date gets closer and (3) a link to the recording and handouts once the live session is complete. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- If you do not have a Peace at Home account, please use the New to Peace at Home button above to register.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Mental Health Knowledge and Skills to Support your Child Library Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including School Refusal: What’s Important to Know and What Can I Do? and Positive Connections for More Cooperation
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify and apply relationship strategies and everyday habits that support good mental health in children and teens.
- Recognize the impact of parents’ mental health on the family.
- Recognize and respond to signs in children and teens that more mental health support is needed.