About This Workshop
Brain research tells us that how we behave as parents during the first 5 years of life will strongly influence outcomes for our children. In this class, you will learn how to support your babies and toddlers throughout the day with positive routines.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this previously hosted discussion. Learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- New To Peace at Home? Register for free using the “New to Peace at Home” button above and watch this workshop for free too.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Routines, Transitions, Managing Emotions and more Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Positive Connections for More Cooperation, Emotions Coaching for Young Children
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Learn about the inborn drives that support young children to learn family routines
- Recognize clear answers to the questions, What’s my job as a parent? How do I create routines that work?
- Apply simple, practical strategies to increase cooperation and strengthen your positive connection with your child