About This Workshop
This summer, make your drive time for vacations or just your regular busy week about the journey, not just the destination. Time in the car can be isolating with everyone on their own devices, but It doesn’t have to be that way. Drives can be a great time to connect with your kids and have fun too. Join us for this live, interactive workshop in which a Peace At Home expert will guide you through ways that you can use time in the car to create a lasting, lifelong connection with your children. Explore strategies to maximize this time together for active listening, creating positive connections for the whole family.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Parenting Principles for Progress not Perfection. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Positive Connections for More Cooperation, Family Rules and Routines for Better Behavior
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize why time in the car is valuable time for connecting as a family
- Identify playful strategies to listen actively and encourage your child to open up
- Recognize the importance of connecting rather than isolating while in the car together