About This Workshop
- Does your child have meltdowns when you try to limit behaviors?
- Is your little one hitting or biting others in frustration?
- Have you tried to resolve these challenging behaviors, and nothing seems to work? You are not alone.
When parents understand what helps toddlers and preschoolers grow and develop in positive ways, life becomes much easier for the whole family. Join us to learn simple, daily practices that help your child manage emotions while protecting their confidence and strengthening their social skills
- Click the button above to register for this virtual, Interactive workshop. We’ll email (1) a zoom link to add to your calendar, (2) reminders as the date gets closer and (3) a link to the recording and handouts once the live session is complete. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Routines, Transitions, Managing Emotions and more Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Emotions Coaching for Young Children, Routines that Support Toddlers to Eat Play Sleep
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand why challenging behaviors are typical at this age
- Help children manage their impulses and emotions
- Manage your own distress when challenging behaviors occur
- Use positive discipline approaches to help your child recover from challenging behaviors
- Use prevention strategies that reduce power struggles and aggressive behaviors