Challenges & Solutions
Previously hosted live small group workshop exclusively for Omnicom colleagues. The session was not recorded so there is no video to share. Handouts are attached below.
Once your child is in high school, you can begin having conversations about college with increasing focus. By junior year, hopefully, you and your teen will become more active in planning the next steps to prepare for their launch after graduation.
Participants in this class will be able to:
- Help your child realize their vision for their next step with this transition
- Recognize your own challenges and stressors related to your role
- Learn to navigate the steps and enjoy the experience together
- Support your child’s dreams in ways that are realistic for your family
- Apply action steps to support your child to explore and prepare for college
o Information gathering
o Visiting campuses or programs
o Supporting the application process
o Discussing finances
o Supporting your child to handle rejection and make decisions