About This Workshop
Does your child seem unmotivated, stressed or just bored when it comes to school? Are you tired of being the “homework police?” This class will help support your child’s learning and motivation in ways that work.
Many parents feel overwhelmed or out of the loop when it comes to their kids’ education. How can you nurture your child’s education and support engagement in learning? In this class, you will discover how to recognize your child’s educational needs, and learn how to advocate for them in meaningful ways when necessary.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- Find related solutions in our Inspire School Success for Elementary Students Library – check out the class titles, School Success: Inspire Motivation and Engagement and Understand Executive Functions, Emotions, and Self-Regulation
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize and address your child’s progress and needs
- Partner with your child and, as needed, your child’s teacher to set up successful homework practices
- Apply simple, practical methods of inspiring your child’s motivation without taking over
- Identify when and how to contact a teacher about your child’s school challenges