About This Workshop
Children benefit a lot when you help them bridge their two most important worlds. When students’ parents are involved in school, kids tend to have higher grades and test scores, better attendance and higher rates of completing their homework. They even have better social skills and are more likely to graduate. We all want those outcomes for our children, but it’s not always easy to establish a productive relationship with your child’s school. This workshop will help you identify strategies to initiate and maintain that important partnership with your child’s school.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Inspire School Success for Elementary School Students Library Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including School Success: Inspire Motivation and Engagement, Make Homework for Elementary Students
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Engage in mutually respectful and productive conversations with your child’s school
- Identify ways home and school can set common goals and share information
- Apply practical strategies to maintain ongoing communication and collaboration that will support your child’s social, emotional and academic growth