About This Workshop
New babies are driven to eat, play, and sleep throughout the day – it’s how they grow. Sounds simple but balancing your work with new baby’s needs can be challenging, especially when you are working from home. During your leave you adapted to your new baby’s needs and now feel a special bond that you don’t want to compromise as you return to work. Consider important ways that you can create balance and maintain your special relationship with your new baby.
- Click the button above to register for this Emory University Exclusive 45 minute, virtual, Interactive workshop. We’ll email (1) a zoom link to add to your calendar, (2) reminders as the date gets closer and (3) a link to the recording and handouts once the live session is complete. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Get Ready for Baby & Enjoy the First Year Library Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Infant Brain Development: Why Parents Matter So Much, Keep Your Relationship With Your Baby Strong as You Return to Work
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize what’s important about the baby-caregiver attachment
- Lean into support from partners, family, and friends
- Recognize the three keys to striking balance: getting organized, creating routines, and communicating