About This Workshop
Let’s be real…many of us have had our kids “at work” enough over the past couple of years, but what about our “inner child?” Let’s bring them out to play.
So what is your “inner child?” One definition refers to your subconscious mind that was picking up messages before you were mentally and emotionally able to fully process what was happening around you. Your inner child holds emotions, memories and beliefs from the past, as well as hopes and dreams for the future.
Your inner child holds some gifts you may not be accessing. Children learn and thrive through play, so we will examine the ways that bringing that playful part of us to work can stimulate creativity, relaxation and positive relationships.
Join Peace At Home founder, Ruth E. Freeman, LCSW and much loved early childhood expert, Cora Megan, MA to think together about how your inner child is either showing up in ways that challenge you or maybe getting ignored in ways that limit your happiness and satisfaction with life.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Routines, Transitions, Managing Emotions and more. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Kids Listen Best when Parents are Playful.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize the power of play and joy and how these impact ourselves, our loved ones, and the workplace
- Recognize the nature of your unique inner child and how childhood decisions that influence your well-being
- Consider parts of ourselves that we may have abandoned along the way in order to meet the expectations of others
- Identify biases we may have developed based on challenging childhood experiences
- Apply the habits of happy people that invite your inner child to heal