About This Workshop
Are you looking for ways to enjoy the outdoors and get your family moving this summer? Join us to explore movement and play as ways to improve wellness and connections for the whole family. In this live, interactive workshop a Peace At Home expert will guide a discussion about why movement based activities are so important for your family’s health and overall wellbeing. We will discover practical and fun ways to get your family enjoying a fun, active summer together.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Family Mental & Physical Wellness Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize why physical activity is important to your family’s wellness
- Identify ways to get your family moving beyond traditional exercise
- Apply daily movement habits within your family
- Identify and create movement based activities that are fun for the whole family