About This Workshop
Are you raising your voice too often and wishing for more patience? Are you concerned that you are too strict or too easy? Do you sometimes think there must be a better way? You are not alone.
Join us for this interactive, engaging workshop to gain the simple, practical tools you need to raise the children you really want – cooperative, confident and connected positively with family and friends. During this class, you will discover myths that keep parents repeating ineffective discipline techniques that can actually increase misbehavior. You will learn evidence-based, straightforward strategies that increase and sustain child compliance, support child self-worth and strengthen your parent-child relationship.
- Click the button above to register for this virtual, Interactive workshop. We’ll email (1) a zoom link to add to your calendar, (2) reminders as the date gets closer and (3) a link to the recording and handouts once the live session is complete. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions School Age Library, Connection = Cooperation Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize how certain approaches may increase misbehavior and what to do instead
- Identify and apply evidence-based, straightforward strategies that increase and sustain child compliance
- Apply everyday approaches that support child self-worth and strengthen your parent-child relationship.