About This Workshop
Childhood sleep problems are common, and may contribute to daytime sleepiness, irritability, behavioral problems, learning difficulties or poor academic performance in your child. But what do you do if your child is not tired at bedtime, can’t fall asleep alone, or has bedtime fears and worries? Join this live, interactive workshop to learn how sleep works, what is “normal” for sleep in school-age children, and practical solutions to help your child sleep better.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Connection = Cooperation Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Be Your Child’s Calm Center: How Your Emotions Affect Your Child’s Behavior, Positive Connections for More Cooperation
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize normal and problematic sleep in school-age children
- Understand factors that may be affecting your child’s sleep
- Identify and apply strategies to help your child fall asleep and stay asleep