About This Workshop
All teens are sad, anxious, irritable, or disrespectful at times. They may seem withdrawn or distant from time to time. In most cases, these are just typical phases in their development. However, persistent troubling behaviors may indicate a more serious problem. Without attention, these mental health conditions can prevent teens from reaching their full potential and may even indicate they are at risk of unsafe behavior or self-harm.
Whether your child is doing fine and you want to prevent future mental health issues, or they just don't seem like their usual self, or they have actually declared concerning thoughts, you can help.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Mental Health Knowledge and Skills to Support your Child Library. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Positive Connections for More Cooperation and Teens and Depression - What really helps?
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify and apply relationship strategies and everyday habits that support good mental health in teens
- Recognize the impact of parents’ mental health on the family.
- Recognize and respond to signs in teens that more mental health support is needed.