About This Workshop
Financial literacy is an essential life skill, but it can be hard to know how to talk to children about money in a way they will understand. Join us to learn about age appropriate ways to talk about money and how to help your kids set themselves up for financial success in the long run. From using allowance as a teaching tool to learning about retirement, there’s a wide range of financial topics that are important for your child to learn. Join other parents and Peace at Home experts in this virtual workshop to discuss how to teach your kids financial responsibility and why it’s important.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Connection=Cooperation. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Build Extraordinary Relationships with You School Age Child though Daily Conversations, Be Your Child’s Calm Center: How Your Emotions Affect Your Child’s Behavior
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify what kids need to know about money
- Recognize how to use allowance as a teaching tool
- Apply approaches that help children effectively learn about money, including saving, retirement, security and credit