About This Workshop
Your child is growing up and your role is changing. It’s wonderful to see them realize new dreams and make new goals. Yet it can also weigh on us as parents, as we see our job changing and worry about missing them. The family which we have grown comfortable with is shifting as we now parent an emerging adult.
Our children are also going through their own major transition. We want to support them emotionally and financially, while also teaching them self-care and independence. Join us and other parents as we discuss strategies to make the transition to college a little bit easier for you and your teen.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Support, Inspire, and Connect. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including School Success: Inspire Motivation and Engagement and Use Effective Feedback to Support Courage and Confidence.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Apply strategies to effectively support your child in their emotional transition
- Recognize and redefine your role as the parent of a young adult
- Apply effective communication about financial responsibility and planning