About This Workshop
Your child’s sexuality is part of their identity, and it’s important to talk about it. This workshop is designed to help you have these important conversations. This session will also help you and your child be sex positive – embracing the idea that sexuality is a part of humanity.
We know it can be uncomfortable to talk about sex and sexuality with your child, and we also know how important it is to support their confidence, helping them to develop positive and meaningful relationships. Join us to discuss ways in which you can communicate effectively with your child about these often difficult topics.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Support, Inspire and Connect with your Teens. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Talking to Your Teen About Sex and Sexuality and Building an Extraordinary Relationship with Your Teen through Everyday Conversations
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Apply strategies to help you feel confident about stepping out of your comfort zone
- Recognize the importance of supporting your child’s identity and relationships
- Apply effective approaches to discussing consent with your child
- Apply strategies to help your child recognize the importance safety in relationships