About This Workshop
This presentation will address the use and over-use of technology used for homework, leisure, socializing and the challenges it presents to families. Learn practical strategies parents and children can use to truly embrace this new digital frontier without fear and within reason.
- Click the button above to register for this virtual, Interactive workshop. We’ll email (1) a zoom link to add to your calendar, (2) reminders as the date gets closer and (3) a link to the recording and handouts once the live session is complete. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Libraries Teens Support, Inspire and Connect and School Age Connection = Cooperation , Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Positive Connections for More Cooperation for Teens, Talking to Teens: Communication for Connection and Be Your Child’s Calm Center: How Your Emotions Affect Your Child’s Behavior Who Owns the Problem- Coach Problem Solving Skills.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Teach your children digital citizenship
- Develop an open conversation for the unpredictable
- Help your child develop a strong moral filter
- Support your child’s social life online and off