About This Workshop
- Does your young child have meltdowns about even the smallest issues?
- Are you stressed about going out in public because of your little one’s tantrums?
- Have you tried to help, and nothing seems to work?
You are not alone, and there are strategies to help. Whether you avoid going out in public because of your little one’s tantrums, or are simply exhausted because of them, this class will help you understand why this behavior occurs and what you can do to help. Join other frustrated parents in this class that will put your mind at ease about this typical, yet challenging behavior.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Toddlers & Preschoolers Library. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Kids Listen Best When Parents are Playful and Routines that Support Toddlers to Eat Play Sleep
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize why temper tantrums occur
- Recognize triggers that set off tantrums
- Apply strategies to respond effectively in the moment
- Consider the role that siblings play
- Apply positive parenting solutions to support resilience