About This Workshop
Part of our job as parents is to help keep our kids safe. This can now seem like an all-consuming challenge since issues like “the mean girl at school” have evolved into cyberbullying and beyond. To help make sense of it all, join the experts at Peace at Home Parenting to discuss how to talk with your teens and how to listen with care about everything from puberty to self-harm behavior. Come ready with your questions for solutions from experts who’ve seen it all.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Teen Age Library- Support, Inspire and Connect Library – Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Talking to Teens: Communication for Connection and Positive Connections for More Cooperation for Teens
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Strengthen your listening and communication skills in ways that will help protect your teens and maybe even save your sanity
- Recognize and respect your teen’s brain changes
- Avoid common roadblocks to effective communication with your teen
- Recognize red and yellow flags and identify necessary action steps