About This Workshop
Babies are born ready to interact and rely on parents, yet many parents feel unprepared to care for their new baby. How do you know when your baby is ready to eat, play, or sleep? How do you ensure that you and your baby have a secure attachment?
Join us for this live, interactive workshop to discover the proven ways to connect with your baby and create a secure, trusting relationship. New parenthood can be full of unknowns, but this workshop will help prepare you for the most important aspect—a strong, attuned connection with your baby.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Get Ready for Baby & Enjoy the Frist Year Library. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Infant Brain Development: Why Parents Matter So Much, Keep Your Relationship With Your Baby Strong as You Return to Work.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize the ways that babies let parents and caregivers know what they need
- Recognize the markers of a secure attachment relationship
- Identify important everyday practices to create a strong foundation with your baby