About This Workshop
Creating healthy meal plans for your family can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. Discover strategies to help you plan healthy family meals without getting overwhelmed. Meal prep doesn’t have to involve hours in the kitchen every Sunday afternoon. If you’re short on time and looking for easy tips to plan ahead, this virtual workshop is for you. We’ll discuss nutrition basics for your family and tips to take the stress out of healthy meal prep. Join other parents and discover strategies to plan ahead when it doesn’t feel like you have any spare time.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Family Mental and Physical Wellness. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Talking to Teens: Communication for Connection and Positive Connections for More Cooperation for Teens
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify basic nutrition goals for you and your family
- Create simple meal prep solutions for busy times
- Make a plan for quick, grab-and-go healthy meal and snack options
- Recognize the need for flexibility in meal planning and strategies to incorporate this into your life.